Old Pueblo Archaeology Center offers speakers to give presentations on various topics for educators and other adults, as well as for children, upon demand.
Examples of topics include:
- Archaeological Excavations on the Eastern Tohono O’odham Reservation
- Archaeological Excavations in the Green Valley Area
- Archaeology as an Interest and as a Career
- Teaching the Fundamentals of Archaeology
- The Study of Chipped Stone Tools
- The Study of Prehistoric Ceramics
- The Peoples of Ancient Arizona
- What is an archaeologist?
To schedule a speaker on these or other southwestern archaeology, history, and culture topics your organization might like to hear about, contact Old Pueblo Archaeology Center.